October 30, 2013

The Scot, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

I love this book! With all the recent vampire romances, it was time for a change…so onto witch romances! This is the final book in the Accidental Witch Trilogy…oops…but it really wasn’t a big deal. Each of the books in the series takes place in the same world, but highlights different characters. Although I read the last book first, I am definitely going to have to read the rest.

The interactions between the two characters are so much fun to read. Witty, sexual banter (much and frustration) throughout topped with a dollop of magic. Just enough to get your blood pumping, a few laughs, and a serious case of the smiles.

One of the things I liked best about Vickie was her problem. Every time she makes a rhyme, whatever she says happens. And then there is the Scottish rogue she falls in love with…*fans self*


I also enjoyed meeting Vickie’s two sisters, so I am absolutely going to have to read books one and two so I can learn what happens to them. Annette Blair’s writing was awesome, I loved every minute of this fun book. Five stars for sure.

1 comment :

Leave the Bookworm a Message: