October 14, 2013

Dark Lover

I have no idea why I put off reading this book for so long. A co-worker suggested this series to me 6 years ago and I JUST got around to reading them. So hot *fans self*. If you like steamy paranormal romance. Read. This. Book. Now.

Wrath…ai yai. Smoking hot. First of all he is a vampire, so automatically he gets hot points, and secondly he has long dark hair. I have a weakness for men with dark, long hair, love it. It does make me bring up some questions about what women want in men though…I mean the guy is possessive, angry, arrogant, violent, and fiercely passionate. In the real world Wrath would likely be a player, whipping through women because he knows exactly how hot he is. And yet on paper he is irresistible. Beth is a good match for him though. She is strong and just as fiery as he is.

This first book in the series was really good, I was captivated. But I am a bit worried that they are going to keep changing view points, keep finding the men mates. Isn’t that going to get a bit old? I shall have to see. I think the only thing I didn’t like about this series were the names of the warriors. Seriously? Wrath? Zsadhist? Tohrment? Vishous? Rhage? Come on. We get it. They were built to kill the bad guys. But seriously, stupidest names EVER.


I give this book a 4 out of 5 because while it was amazing it was still rather cliche in the romance department. The rest of the plot was pretty awesome, but highly predictable love story.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: