November 11, 2013

Hana Kimi Vol 4

Today was volume four of Hana Kimi, and honestly I could not wait for this one to end. A reminder of what the fluff manga criteria are: Do I enjoy the art? Does the plot line have sufficient action to keep me interested? Is there a sufficiently squeal-worthy love story? General silliness and frivolity?

Did I enjoy the art?

I continue to love it. This likely will not change within this series as long as the same person is drawing!

Does the plot line have sufficient action to keep me interested?

No. I hate the whole “school festival” thing that every manga does. It is so overused! And this was the entire book of JUST school festival. And…pause for effect…someone trying to hurt Mizuki because she is just so amazing! *rolls eyes*

Is there a sufficiently squeal-worthy love story?

Like zero. Too much school festival nonsense.

General silliness and frivolity?

Yes, but it wasn’t as good as the first two books.


This manga scored 2/4. I’m really hoping that the next volume is better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: