November 10, 2013

Hana Kimi Vol 3

Today was volume three of Hana Kimi, and while I still liked it, I did not enjoy it as much as the first two. A reminder of what the fluff manga criteria are: Do I enjoy the art? Does the plot line have sufficient action to keep me interested? Is there a sufficiently squeal-worthy love story? General silliness and frivolity?

Did I enjoy the art?

I continue to love it. This likely will not change within this series as long as the same person is drawing!

Does the plot line have sufficient action to keep me interested?

I felt this book to be a bit lacking in interesting stuff. This may be because I was really irritated that Mizuki kept passing out and feeling sick from her “boobs growing”. Really? No. I have bound my boobs before, and I can assure you my boobs are way larger than hers…it doesn’t make you pass out. It may make you feel nauseous if you are trying to run a few miles, but walking around changing beds, ect? No. And it happened so many times. Also…no one’s boobs grow that fast without you putting on considerable weight. It just drove me nuts.

Is there a sufficiently squeal-worthy love story?

Not enough for me. This volume actually got me really irritated, because she almost gets raped by some douche that everyone knows what he does with women, but they still keep him around. Come on now…

General silliness and frivolity?

Yes, although we did not see a lot of the doctor in this one, so I missed him.


This manga scored 3/4 because it was not as exciting as the last two.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: