November 23, 2013

Hana Kimi Vol 14

Today was volume fourteen of Hana Kimi. This one was one of the best I have read! A reminder of what the fluff manga criteria are: Do I enjoy the art? Does the plot line have sufficient action to keep me interested? Is there a sufficiently squeal-worthy love story? General silliness and frivolity?

Did I enjoy the art?

Of course! Always.

Does the plot line have sufficient action to keep me interested?

Sano and Mizuki have to house a kid from another dorm. And he offers to come wash Mizuki’s back while she is in the shower…uhhh. Maybe it’s just my American sensibilities, but WHAT?! Anyway, Mizuki is almost caught, so it is exciting.

Is there a sufficiently squeal-worthy love story?

YES! Sano gets all jealous about her relationship with Gilbert, so he asks to kiss her. But nothing happens, unfortunately.

General silliness and frivolity?

With the whole plot of making sure the kid from the other dorm doesn’t realize she is a girl, yes, lots of silliness.

This manga scored 3/4.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: