November 21, 2013

Hana Kimi Vol 12

Today was volume twelve of Hana Kimi. A reminder of what the fluff manga criteria are: Do I enjoy the art? Does the plot line have sufficient action to keep me interested? Is there a sufficiently squeal-worthy love story? General silliness and frivolity?

Did I enjoy the art?

Of course! Always.

Does the plot line have sufficient action to keep me interested?

Mizuki and Sano danced together at the Christmas dance! It was so cute. And then they went outside in the snow, it was so adorable. Mizuki goes home for the holidays, and meets Gilbert again. I wasn’t a fan of that plot line, it was too easily pulled together in my opinion…

Is there a sufficiently squeal-worthy love story?

Yes!! Sano and Mizuki’s relationship is definitely growing.

General silliness and frivolity?

Not much because it was more focused on developing Sano and Mizuki’s relationship.

This manga scored 3.5/4.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: