September 29, 2013

Debt of Bones

I absolutely adore the Sword of Truth series. Goodkind is a fantastic author. His huge novels are filled with the perfect balance of magic, suspense, action, and romance. Debt of Bones is a short story that takes place in the same world as the Sword of Truth series, but takes place many years before the main protagonist, Richard Rahl, is born. I have putting off reading the remainder of this series because I don't want it to end...but after Silver's Lure I needed a good book.

The only thing I didn't like about this book was how short it was. The book was only 160 pages, which is tiny when compared to Goodkind's 800 paged other novels in the series.

If you have not read this series, I highly suggest reading it. The whole series is five star material, and this book is no exception. It is one of my very favorite series. And there is a tv series based off of it. So after you love the books, you should watch the series :)

Have a suggestion for me to read? Leave a comment! And don't forget to check out the contest for October, entries close October 1st at 11:59 pm.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: