April 27, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon (Hours 19-23)

I am almost done.  I can feel the great oblivion of sleep calling to me.  It shall be the best, most loved prize.

Hey, speaking of prize, I won one of the challenges!!!  EXCITING!! :)

Update Time:
Books read so far: 
The Birthday Ball by Lois Lowry
Darkwood by M. E. Breen
Words of Radience by Brandon Sanderson (started on page 625)
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
Winterling by Sarah Prineas 
Tombstone Tea by Joanne Dahme 
A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine

Currently reading:
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
How long have I been reading?:
We are at the 23 hour mark.  I have only been reading for 20 hours.  Ha.  Only.

How many pages have I gone through?:
2,304

How am I feeling?:
Sad that I will not finish this marathon with an ending of a book, I have almost 300 pages left of Steelheart, but I will be happy to sleep.


Snacks?:
None.  I am lamenting the fact that I brushed my teeth :/  My tummy is wishing for nom-noms.  

40 minute CHARGE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: