April 26, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon (Hour 15)

Reading update!

And a challenge photo- this challenge was to spell out your name in books:


K- The Keys to the Kingdom Mister Monday by Garth Nix
E- Ella Enchanted by Carson Levine
L- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
S- Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
I- Inheritence by Christopher Paolini
E- Enchanting the Lady by Katheryne Kennedy

A second challenge: That Reminds Me of a Book
I just finished read Winterling, and in the book there is a scene where the main character heals a fox/fae who is turning into a full fox.  They call it "wildling".  So my picture is of that moment, where the main character is looking down on her herbs and the fox/fae.


Books read so far: 
The Birthday Ball by Lois Lowry
Darkwood by M. E. Breen
Words of Radience by Brandon Sanderson (started on page 625)
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
Winterling by Sarah Prineas

Currently reading:
Tombstone Tea by Joanne Dahme
How long have I been reading?:
I'm having a hard time figuring out how many hours I am at now...um 15?

How many pages have I gone through?:
1,579

How am I feeling?:
I am getting a bit panicked- I feel like I have not read all that much!!  And the time is rapidly coming to a close.  I was going to read Girl with the Steel Corset next, but since I am feeling panicky I am going for the short books first.  Once I am relaxed a bit I probably will make some more coffee- because yum!

Snacks?:
I got tofu pad thai for dinner.  It was yummy and I forced myself to have two glasses of gross, gross water.  I only got through one of them...the second is staring at me telllling me I should drink it.  I am stubornly refusing it.  I will open my last butterbeer instead :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: