Half way done!!
1. What are you reading right now?
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Uh...idk? I was looking forward to finishing Words of Radiance, and I JUST finished that :)
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Yes I did. Took the whole weekend off work.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
A bit, I dealt with them quickly and then shoved my nose back into a book.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How AMAZING I feel. This has been a fantastic day.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I'm a bit confused on how all these challenges are working, but other than that, no.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Um...I would make sure I have the night before off from work so I could actually get sleep and not start four hours late :/
9. Are you getting tired yet?
NOPE! But this may be because the book I just finished reading was absolutely freaking fantastic!!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something
you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Read amazing books? :) Because it isn't the coffee that is making me so elated, it's the books.
Onto more reading!! <3