April 26, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon (Hours 16-18)

Oh my gosh, the hours just hit me.  Was forced to rapidly chug coffee.  My mother urged me to sleep because that is "rational".  I told her there was nothing rational about an avid reader giving up on a READ-A-THON!  I remained strong as I clutched my coffee.  

Books read so far: 
The Birthday Ball by Lois Lowry
Darkwood by M. E. Breen
Words of Radience by Brandon Sanderson (started on page 625)
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
Winterling by Sarah Prineas 
Tombstone Tea by Joanne Dahme
Currently reading:
A Tale of Two Cities by Gail Carson Levine

How long have I been reading?:
I think 18??
How many pages have I gone through?:
1,870
How am I feeling?:
My stack of books is getting smaller, but there are still three that I ABSOLUTELY wanted to read today (after the one I am currently reading).  Must. Read. Faster.
Snacks?:
Coffee.  Coffee is life.  Coffee is awakeness.  Coffee is -In the words of the adorable Lift from Words of Radiance- "Awesomeness".


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: