April 26, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon (hours 1-7)

Good morning and happy 24 Hour Read-a-thon day!!

For those of you who have never heard of this wonderful event, head on over to 24hourreadathon.com to learn more.  It's kind of awesome, and I have been looking forward to it for the last 8 months.

I unfortunately, due to work, did not get to get until 1:00 am last night, so when my alarm went off at 4 to start reading I didn't wake up.  Instead I woke at 8:00 this morning, ready to read.  Sadly, I have lost 4 hours.

Here are the books I am planning on getting through today!!  I probably will not make it through all, but fingers crossed!


Books read so far: 
The Birthday Ball by Lois Lowry
Darkwood by M. E. Breen
(continuing with) Words of Radience by Brandon Sanderson

How long have I been reading?:
3 hours! 

How many pages have I gone through?:
479

How am I feeling?:
Pretty excited.  I have some great books I am excited to get through :D

Snacks?:
I have had one cup of coffee, two madelines (YUM!), and a glass of OJ


Onward with the reading!  If you have a few moments of your day head over to the 24 hour read-a-thon site to take a glance at the 500ish readers' blogs.  They need all the cheer leading they can get!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: