December 22, 2013

Midnight's Choice

This is the second book in the series, and I have to admit I did not like it as much as the first one. But it was good all the same.

It follows the story of Tess as she tries to decide which animal she will choose forever, because at 15 you lose the ability to shift into any animal, you have to choose just one. Kevin chooses a phoenix, which Tess considers, but then she meets Martin, whose forever shape is a vampire. And she has a hard time deciding what she will choose when her time comes.

This whole series is shaping as a “growing up and finding oneself” theme, which I absolutely adore. I love Tess, and I cannot wait to read the next book.

This is absolutely a 4 star book. And just look at that striking cover! Who would think that mustard yellow and Christmas red could go together?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: