August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Update

Day two has come to a close and while I haven't had the time to review the books, I did want to update you all on my reading progress.

I have read 3 of the 6 books, totalling 988 pages so far.

I also started book 4, the Series of Unfortunate Events bk 1, but I wasn't really getting into it. I have not decided if I will give up on that one or not.   I'm going to give it another chance during my lunch period tomorrow/today.

Looking forward to more reading!

3 comments :

  1. Wow, I'm impressed. Which are the three that you've read so far? I'm super curious now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read The Dark Hills Divide, The Key to Rondo, and the Looking Glass Wars. I am hoping to get reviews up today <3

      Delete
    2. Yay! Looking forward to it :)

      Delete

Leave the Bookworm a Message: