April 26, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon (Hours 8-11)

Just an update on the reading!

Books read so far: 
The Birthday Ball by Lois Lowry
Darkwood by M. E. Breen
(continuing with) Words of Radience by Brandon Sanderson
                        This book will probably take me SEVERAL more hours.  I am on page 875 of 1080, so I have a while to go :D
How long have I been reading?:
6 hours now!!
How many pages have I gone through?:
728
How am I feeling?:
A bit tired, my neck muscles are hurting from laying on my bed.  Time to change position.
However I am LOVING Words of Radience <3  Anyone who reads this blog/knows me knows how much I ADORE Brandon Sanderson's writing.  I have put reading this book off for far too long.  It's great to have an excuse to finally finish.
Snacks?:
I ate some eggplant Parmesan and a butter beer.  My friend Kiley is coming to pick me up soon and we will be heading to a coffee shop to read together.  She will be driving so I can continue to read without interruption :)

12 hours of reading left!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: