April 27, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon (Hour 24)

Oh my goodness, I have made it!!  That was a whirlwind of a day!  Exhilarating and peaceful, that makes zero sense, but it was.  I have SO many book reviews to write, but those shall have to wait til further notice.  I need sleep.

Final count!

Books read: 7
The Birthday Ball by Lois Lowry
Darkwood by M. E. Breen
Words of Radience by Brandon Sanderson (started on page 625, finished on 1080, so I count this as half a book)
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
Winterling by Sarah Prineas 
Tombstone Tea by Joanne Dahme 
A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine
Steelheart (ended on page 210, not quite half finished so also a half a book)

Best book of the day:
No contest there.  Words of Radiance!  I cried twice out of happiness, lost count of the times I laughed aloud in public, and I think my heart was galloping for the entirety of the last 400 pages.  

Total pages read:
2,319 (OOPS.  Must have double counted pages along the way- before the final count)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave the Bookworm a Message: